29 August 2017
– ELEVATE 100, an initiative of the Department of Information Technology and Biotechnology, Government of Karnataka aims to provide a comprehensive entrepreneurship platform for startups.
– The event was envisioned to provide startups the necessary boost at various stages through funding or mentoring as key enablers.
– It was intended to identify 100 innovative start-ups in Karnataka, who would be given Government support to scale up their product or solution so that they can elevate to the next level.
– In this regard, the event- “Elevate 100” dedicated to the Startups was organized on 29th – 30th August, 2017, at Bengaluru. The event was organized in association with Knowledge Partners like TiE-Bangalore (The Indus Entrepreneurs) and Deshpande Foundation.
– Selection process was done with the help of TiE-Bangalore (The Indus Entrepreneurs), Deshpande Foundation, IESA (India Electronics and Semiconductor Association), ABLE (Association of Biotech Led Enterprises), ABAI (Association of Bangalore Animation Industry) etc., Industry Experts, Investors, Academia and domain experts from various fields formed the grand jury who shortlisted and identified the top 100+ start-ups.
– Operational Guidelines approved by Govt. for Idea2POC scheme has been adopted for selection and monitoring process.